comp/lexus

A blog about life, language, writing, and other trivia.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Endless Summer

This is the first year I've managed not to delude myself into thinking summer will be filled with vast expanses of unstructured, free time in which I can:
  • Research
  • Landscape/garden
  • Visit friends
  • Do a fix-it project a week on the house
  • Research
  • Plan classes
  • Start a regular exercise regimen
  • Research

But not being deluded doesn't doesn't help. (Try to slog your way through that syntax.) My heart still drops into my stomach when I think of all I have to get done. Among other things:

  • Everything on the above list, and more

Next year I think I'll let myself be deluded, if I can get back through that looking glass.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home