comp/lexus

A blog about life, language, writing, and other trivia.

Friday, May 19, 2006

At Least Mullet Over A Bit

I've purposefully kept most of my family life, including details about my baby, out of this blog, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. It just seems as if my daughter should be old enough to at least perform "giving consent"--though she won't really get it for still many more years after that--before I lay her bare before the seven or so people who occasionally stop by this blog. But I just have to say that, damn, my kid has a lot of hair for a three and 1/2 month-old! I'm dying to give her a mullet (yes, it's that long), but so far, Lee is putting her foot down. Despite (or perhaps because of) both our appreciations for the dissoi logoi, I can't seem to find the logos that makes "Let's give our daughter a mullet!" seem the better argument. Maybe there are some issues to which there truly are only one correct side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home