comp/lexus

A blog about life, language, writing, and other trivia.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Coming Soon: Activity (Theory)

One of my students and I are compiling a bibliography of activity theory-based and -oriented work in writing studies. Given the nature of our project, we may also include a few non-writing-studies sources as well. It should take a presentable form by the weekend, though it will certainly not be exhaustive by then. Nor will it be annotated (we're shooting for annotations by Jan. 08).

Once we feel it's in good working shape (emphasis on working), and provided my co-researcher agrees, I'll make the list publicly available--for both use as a resource and scrutiny/suggestions.

Until then, more inactivity from this blog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great resource -- I hope it's still coming . . .

Janine

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Lance said...

Hey Janine! Good to hear from you. The bib is still coming. I've just been so swamped lately that even such a simple task falls through the cracks. But it'll be here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home